Bristol Motor Speedway is the place to be for Nascar Racing.
There are several races a year here. The Sharpie 500 is one of the largest.
With the high banked curves, Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most difficult tracks around.
You can use the link above for race schedules.
This page is more for people who want to list race related ads – housing, parking, and more.
Thunder Valley is the place to be for all sorts of drag racing. Anything from NHRA to local events.
If you want to hear the sound of thunder when there is not a cloud in the sky you will not be disappointed.
To see the schedule of events just click the above link.
- NASCAR to debut Gen-7 Cup Series parts in Charlotte All-Star race NASCAR will use its non-championship Charlotte All-Star race to debut two parts from its planned 2021 Cup Series Gen-7 car
- NASCAR Cup champion Joey Logano, Penske need to 'clean up mistakes' Reigning NASCAR Cup Series champion Joey Logano says he and his Penske team need to "clean up some mistakes" after missing out on what he believes were three winnable races
- NASCAR Richmond winner Truex says last stint like driving 'on snow' Joe Gibbs Racing's Martin Truex Jr said his final stint on the way to a NASCAR Cup Series victory at Richmond was "like driving in the snow"
- Richmond NASCAR: Martin Truex Jr takes first win with Joe Gibbs Martin Truex Jr prevailed in a late-race shootout with Joey Logano and Clint Bowyer to finally take his first short track win in the NASCAR Cup Series at Richmond
- Eight cars put to back of Richmond NASCAR Cup Series race grid Eight cars have been put to the back of the grid for Saturday night's Richmond NASCAR Cup Series race after failing technical inspection, including four of the top 10 qualifiers.
- Roger Penske: NASCAR should cut costs for 2021 rules package NASCAR should follow the IndyCar Series template and slash costs for its new-for-2021 Gen-7 platform, says team owner Roger Penske
- Kurt Busch willing to wreck brother Kyle for Bristol NASCAR Cup win Chip Ganassi Racing's Kurt Busch says he was willing to wreck his brother Kyle during the late restart in the NASCAR Cup Series race at Bristol
- Kyle Busch survives second lap clash to take eighth Bristol victory Kyle Busch survived a second lap crash to take his eighth NASCAR Cup series win at Bristol
- Keselowski can be one of NASCAR Cup's 'greats' with road course win Penske's Brad Keselowski says he must add a road course victory to be considered a NASCAR Cup Series' "great", having won at all other types of track on the calendar
- Harvick not ready to quit NASCAR Stewart-Haas seat for TV role Stewart-Haas Racing's Kevin Harvick says he is not ready to retire and become a NASCAR Cup Series pundit, after rumours linking the 2014 champion to the role