Bristol Motor Speedway is the place to be for Nascar Racing.
There are several races a year here. The Sharpie 500 is one of the largest.
With the high banked curves, Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most difficult tracks around.
You can use the link above for race schedules.
This page is more for people who want to list race related ads – housing, parking, and more.
Thunder Valley is the place to be for all sorts of drag racing. Anything from NHRA to local events.
If you want to hear the sound of thunder when there is not a cloud in the sky you will not be disappointed.
To see the schedule of events just click the above link.
- NASCAR Cup champion Logano gives new 2019 Ford Mustang first outing NASCAR Cup champion Joey Logano has given Ford's new 2019 Mustang its first on-track appearance at Charlotte
- Chevrolet: New 2018 Camaro, young talent influx caused NASCAR slump Chevrolet says it is now on the right track in the NASCAR Cup series after a troubled introduction for the 2018 Chevrolet Camaro and the exit of veteran drivers
- Early NASCAR failings 'humbled' 2018 Cup champion Logano New NASCAR Cup Series champion Joey Logano has admitted he "felt really weak" and like his career was over when his initial big break with Joe Gibbs Racing went awry
- Busch: 'Streamlining' two-car NASCAR Ganassi team size appealing Kurt Busch says his move to the Chip Ganassi Racing NASCAR Cup series team for 2019 was appealing because it is a "streamlining" two-car outfit
- Defunct Furniture Row Racing's NASCAR Cup charter bought for 2019 The now-defunct Furniture Row Racing team that ran Martin Truex Jr to the 2017 NASCAR Cup series title has had its charter bought ahead of the '19 season
- Kurt Busch completes switch to Ganassi for 2019 NASCAR Cup season Kurt Busch has completed his deal to join the Chip Ganassi Racing NASCAR Cup team for the 2019 season
- Kurt Busch announces Stewart-Haas NASCAR team exit Kurt Busch has confirmed that he will not return to Stewart-Haas Racing for the 2019 NASCAR Cup series season, ahead of an expected move to Chip Ganassi Racing
- Daniel Suarez: Joe Gibbs Racing NASCAR Cup team was not my home Daniel Suarez says he did not feel at home during his time competing with Joe Gibbs Racing in the NASCAR Cup Series
- NASCAR 'confident' of finding fourth manufacturer for Cup Series NASCAR is "confident" that it can add a fourth manufacturer to the Cup field sometime after 2020, and has not ruled out finding a fifth
- Alonso was 'very far away' from good lap during Bahrain NASCAR run Fernando Alonso says he was "very far away" from finding a good lap in his NASCAR test run in Bahrain