Bristol Motor Speedway is the place to be for Nascar Racing.
There are several races a year here. The Sharpie 500 is one of the largest.
With the high banked curves, Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most difficult tracks around.
You can use the link above for race schedules.
This page is more for people who want to list race related ads – housing, parking, and more.
Thunder Valley is the place to be for all sorts of drag racing. Anything from NHRA to local events.
If you want to hear the sound of thunder when there is not a cloud in the sky you will not be disappointed.
To see the schedule of events just click the above link.
- Daytona 500 NASCAR crash reminded Almirola of back-breaking shunt NASCAR Cup racer Aric Almirola said his Daytona 500 crash was unnervingly reminiscent of the 2017 Kansas accident that left him with back injuries
- The Daytona 500 'Big One' crash that halted a NASCAR fairytale The 21-car 'Big One' pile-up that caused the 2019 Daytona 500's first red flag turned the "most amazing" day for star NASCAR underdog Matt DiBenedetto into the "most hear …
- NASCAR row – Joey Logano and Michael McDowell in dispute Reigning NASCAR Cup champion Joey Logano had a post-race dispute with fellow Ford driver Michael McDowell over what he felt was a lack of cooperation in the Daytona 500
- NASCAR Daytona 500: Denny Hamlin leads Joe Gibbs Racing 1-2-3 Denny Hamlin held his nerve through a messy final part of the Daytona 500 to win the NASCAR Cup Series' premier event for the second time
- Toyota chief hints at Fernando Alonso NASCAR Cup road course idea Toyota's American motorsport chief has dropped a strong hint that two-time Formula 1 world champion Fernando Alonso wants to contest a NASCAR Cup Series road course race
- Parker Kligerman leads Daytona 500's non-charter NASCAR qualifiers Thirty-six of the 42 Daytona 500 entrants knew their starting spots were guaranteed via NASCAR's charter system. The other six had to fight their way in
- Single-file racing raises concerns for NASCAR's Daytona 500 Single-file racing in NASCAR's Daytona week so far has led to concerns about the spectacle in Sunday's Cup Series season-opening 500
- NASCAR Daytona 500: Front Row Ford's McDowell leads final practice Front Row Motorsports Ford driver Michael McDowell set the pace in the final practice session for the NASCAR Cup season-opening Daytona 500 on Saturday
- Why 2019 Joe Gibbs Racing NASCAR deal is Jeffrey Earnhardt's chance Dale Earnhardt's grandson Jeffrey has been on the NASCAR scene for a decade, but regards his 2019 Joe Gibbs Racing deal as "only the beginning" of his racing career
- Joe Gibbs Racing NASCAR team determined to honour late JD Gibbs NASCAR Cup Series team owner Joe Gibbs said he is determined not to let his late son and team co-founder JD down as the squad begins the 2019 season without him