Bristol Motor Speedway is the place to be for Nascar Racing.
There are several races a year here. The Sharpie 500 is one of the largest.
With the high banked curves, Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most difficult tracks around.
You can use the link above for race schedules.
This page is more for people who want to list race related ads – housing, parking, and more.
Thunder Valley is the place to be for all sorts of drag racing. Anything from NHRA to local events.
If you want to hear the sound of thunder when there is not a cloud in the sky you will not be disappointed.
To see the schedule of events just click the above link.
- Chevrolet's new NASCAR Cup Camaro for 2018 makes test debut The new Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 made its testing debut ahead of the 2018 NASCAR Cup Series at Texas Motor Speedway on Tuesday
- NASCAR retirement feels 'weird', says Dale Earnhardt Jr Dale Earnhardt Jr says he is finding retirement from the NASCAR Cup Series "weird", and that it is not a "comfortable feeling"
- Gordon: Elliott's winless NASCAR Cup run like Johnson's title wait Four-time NASCAR Cup champion Jeff Gordon says Chase Elliott's winless streak reminds him of Jimmie Johnson's breakthrough first championship success
- Busch's extended Stewart-Haas deal for 2018 NASCAR season announced One-time NASCAR Cup champion and 2017 Daytona 500 winner Kurt Busch has confirmed his renewal with Stewart-Haas Racing for the 2018 season, as predicted by Autosport
- Kurt Busch to stay with Stewart-Haas for 2018 NASCAR Cup season Kurt Busch and Stewart-Haas Racing have agreed a one-year deal to keep the 2017 Daytona 500 winner on board for the '18 NASCAR Cup season, Autosport has learned
- Richard Petty Motorsports swaps Ford for Chevrolet for 2018 NASCAR Richard Petty Motorsports will switch to Chevrolet from Ford for the 2018 NASCAR Cup Series and has announced a partnership with Richard Childress Racing
- Ex-Toro Rosso F1 driver Daniil Kvyat drives at Euro NASCAR test Toro Rosso Formula 1 outcast Daniil Kvyat sampled Euro Series NASCAR machinery after attending a 'recruitment day' test at the Franciacorta circuit in Italy this week
- Kurt Busch working to get new NASCAR deal with Stewart-Haas Kurt Busch says he is working on a deal to remain at Stewart-Haas Racing for the 2018 NASCAR Cup Series, despite being told it would not renew his contract
- NASCAR champion Truex: 'Awesome' to beat Busch/Gibbs with their kit NASCAR Cup Series champion Martin Truex Jr says it is "awesome" that his Furniture Row Racing team beat nearest rival Kyle Busch and Joe Gibbs Racing with their own equipment
- Danica Patrick leaves 'huge hole' in NASCAR Cup – Kevin Harvick Stewart-Haas Racing's Kevin Harvick says outgoing team-mate Danica Patrick's impact on the NASCAR Cup Series has been immeasurable and her exit leaves a "huge hole"