Bristol Motor Speedway is the place to be for Nascar Racing.
There are several races a year here. The Sharpie 500 is one of the largest.
With the high banked curves, Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most difficult tracks around.
You can use the link above for race schedules.
This page is more for people who want to list race related ads – housing, parking, and more.
Thunder Valley is the place to be for all sorts of drag racing. Anything from NHRA to local events.
If you want to hear the sound of thunder when there is not a cloud in the sky you will not be disappointed.
To see the schedule of events just click the above link.
- Dropped Stewart-Haas driver Suarez set for 2020 NASCAR Cup lifeline Daniel Suarez has secured a NASCAR Cup Series lifeline with Gaunt Brothers Racing, which will run as a full-time team for the first time in 2020, Autosport has learned
- NASCAR changes short track, road course aero for "more exciting" races NASCAR has made changes to its aero rules for short tracks and road courses in an effort to create "more exciting" races by reducing downforce
- Why a rising NASCAR junior chose Ford over Toyota Hailie Deegan says Ford having a "clearer path" for its NASCAR junior drivers was key to her switch from Toyota
- Daytona 500 victor, NASCAR champion team boss Junior Johnson dies aged 88 Daytona 500 winner and legendary NASCAR team owner Junior Johnson has passed away at the age of 88
- Rising NASCAR junior Hailie Deegan switches from Toyota to Ford Rising junior NASCAR racer Hailie Deegan has left Toyota's development programme to move to Ford, Autosport has learned
- Phoenix test offers closer look at NASCAR Cup's Gen-7 car for 2021 This week's on-track test of NASCAR's new 'Gen-7' Cup Series machine has offered the best opportunity yet to see the car up close on track
- Jimmie Johnson's call to quit NASCAR 'not a retirement from racing' Jimmie Johnson will not retire from racing when he leaves the NASCAR Cup Series at the end of the 2020 season, although he has ruled out an IndyCar switch
- Jimmie Johnson will retire from the NASCAR Cup Series at end of 2020 Seven-time NASCAR champion and Hendrick Motorsports driver Jimmie Johnson will retire from the Cup Series at the conclusion of the 2020 season
- Homestead NASCAR: Kyle Busch clinches 2019 Cup championship Kyle Busch claimed his second NASCAR Cup Series title by winning the 2019 season finale at Homestead, ending a 21-race winless streak in the process
- The 2019 NASCAR Cup Series championship contenders The 2019 NASCAR Cup championship will be fought out between Denny Hamlin, Kevin Harvick, Martin Truex Jr and Kyle Busch at Homestead later on Sunday