Bristol Motor Speedway is the place to be for Nascar Racing.
There are several races a year here. The Sharpie 500 is one of the largest.
With the high banked curves, Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most difficult tracks around.
You can use the link above for race schedules.
This page is more for people who want to list race related ads – housing, parking, and more.
Thunder Valley is the place to be for all sorts of drag racing. Anything from NHRA to local events.
If you want to hear the sound of thunder when there is not a cloud in the sky you will not be disappointed.
To see the schedule of events just click the above link.
- McMurray makes NASCAR return for Daytona 500 with Spire Jamie McMurray will make a return to NASCAR Cup competition, and will race in February's Daytona 500 for the Spire Motorsports team
- Pitbull becomes co-owner at Trackhouse Racing NASCAR Cup Series team Grammy award-winning music artist Pitbull has secured an ownership stake in the Trackhouse Racing NASCAR Cup Series team
- New Larson NASCAR Cup spotter Monez dropped over social media posts Kyle Larson has lost his new spotter Chris Monez at Hendrick Motorsports just days after being announced due to controversial social media posts
- NASCAR hits speed targets at Daytona with its Next Gen Car during latest test NASCAR has completed a two-day test at Daytona International Speedway with its Next Gen car earlier this week, focusing on hitting speed targets
- NASCAR opts for F1 track layout for Circuit of the Americas round NASCAR will use the 3.41-mile grand prix track layout when the series visits Circuit of the Americas for the first time in 2021
- Daytona road course added to 2021 NASCAR schedule NASCAR's 2021 Cup Series schedule has already undergone minor changes due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, which will include the return to the Daytona road course
- NASCAR confirms limited fan attendance for 2021 Daytona 500 NASCAR will begin its 2021 season the way it ended 2020, with limited fans in attendance for the opener at the Daytona 500
- NASCAR Next Gen Cup car feedback "wasn't as good" on Charlotte oval NASCAR's Next Gen car received better reviews from its drivers on the Charlotte road layout than on the oval course, says senior vice president of racing innovation John Probst
- Truex: NASCAR's Next Gen car "does everything a little bit better" Martin Truex Jr says NASCAR Cup's Next Gen car "does everything a little bit better", having tested it along with Kurt Busch at Charlotte's 'roval' circuit
- Johnson laments "bittersweet" final year in NASCAR Jimmie Johnson said it "still stings" that his full-time NASCAR Cup career ended with a "bittersweet" final year, but was pleased to bow out with a fifth place at Phoenix