Bristol Motor Speedway is the place to be for Nascar Racing.
There are several races a year here. The Sharpie 500 is one of the largest.
With the high banked curves, Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most difficult tracks around.
You can use the link above for race schedules.
This page is more for people who want to list race related ads – housing, parking, and more.
Thunder Valley is the place to be for all sorts of drag racing. Anything from NHRA to local events.
If you want to hear the sound of thunder when there is not a cloud in the sky you will not be disappointed.
To see the schedule of events just click the above link.
- Parker, Buttafuoco win eNASCAR Heat Pro League Round 10 Round 10 of the 2020 eNASCAR Heat Pro League season in association with Motorsport Games took the drivers to Auto Club Speedway
- Watkins Glen absent from latest NASCAR Cup schedule, Daytona road course added Watkins Glen will drop off the NASCAR Cup Series schedule for the first time since 1985 and be replaced by the Daytona road course, the series' latest schedule update reveals
- Johnson to return to NASCAR Cup field for Kentucky after COVID-19 test Seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson will return to competition this weekend at Kentucky Speedway after being cleared by his doctors after testing positive for COVID-19
- The missing element that rendered a landmark tie-up inconclusive The first NASCAR-IndyCar double-header experiment at Indianapolis Motor Speedway was an obvious success by all available measures, but the absence of spectators means there can be no guarantees it wil …
- NASCAR Brickyard 400: Harvick wins, Penske mechanic injured after pit road crash Kevin Harvick won the Brickyard 400 after a spectacular crash for Denny Hamlin in the closing stages of the NASCAR Cup Series race at Indianapolis
- Seven-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson tests positive for COVID-19 Seven-time Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson has become the first NASCAR driver to confirm he has tested positive for COVID-19
- Obituary: Pocono Raceway co-founder Dr. Rose Mattioli – 1927-2020 Dr. Rose Mattioli, co-founder of Pocono Raceway and matriarch of the Mattioli family that still owns and operates the track, died on Monday at the age of 92
- NASCAR Pocono: Hamlin beats Harvick in second Cup Series race of the weekend Denny Hamlin scored his fourth win of the year in a rain-delayed second NASCAR Cup race of the weekend at Pocono, beating Kevin Harvick by over three seconds
- Pocono NASCAR: Cup Series leader Harvick ends Pocono drought Kevin Harvick claimed his first ever Pocono victory in the first of two NASCAR Cup races at the Pennsylvania circuit this weekend
- NASCAR concludes investigation into noose found in Wallace's garage NASCAR has concluded its investigation into the noose that was found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega Superspeedway last weekend