Bristol Motor Speedway is the place to be for Nascar Racing.
There are several races a year here. The Sharpie 500 is one of the largest.
With the high banked curves, Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most difficult tracks around.
You can use the link above for race schedules.
This page is more for people who want to list race related ads – housing, parking, and more.
Thunder Valley is the place to be for all sorts of drag racing. Anything from NHRA to local events.
If you want to hear the sound of thunder when there is not a cloud in the sky you will not be disappointed.
To see the schedule of events just click the above link.
- All three Joe Gibbs car chiefs suspended for Sonoma by NASCAR All three Joe Gibbs Racing car chiefs have been suspended by NASCAR for the next Cup round at Sonoma as a punishment for Michigan infractions
- Kyle Busch: Toyota brought a knife to Michigan NASCAR 'gun fight' Toyota driver Kyle Busch brought a 'knife to a gun fight' against Ford and it did not matter "how sharp the knife" was in the Michigan NASCAR Cup Series race
- Bowyer: 'Gutsy' NASCAR Michigan strategy gamble put me in trouble Stewart-Haas Racing's Clint Bowyer says the "gutsy" strategy to take two new tyres in the Michigan NASCAR Cup series race would have left him "in trouble" had rain not arrived
- Michigan NASCAR: Clint Bowyer leads Stewart-Haas 1-2-3 before rain Clint Bowyer claimed a second NASCAR Cup Series win of the 2018 season by leading a Stewart-Haas Racing 1-2-3 in a Michigan race shortened by rain
- Larson: Chevrolet teams using new Camaro as poor performance excuse Some Chevrolet NASCAR Cup Series teams are using the debut of the new Camaro as an excuse for poor performance this season, according to Kyle Larson
- NASCAR top three of Busch, Truex and Harvick in own league – Larson Chip Ganassi Racing's Kyle Larson believes that Martin Truex Jr, Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick have been "head over heels" better than the rest of the NASCAR Cup series field
- NASCAR could impose limits on Cup drivers racing in feeder series NASCAR could place further limits on Cup drivers competing in the feeder Xfinity and Trucks series in order to find the "right balance" between promoting young talent and encouraging veteran …
- NASCAR Cup Pocono: Busch baffled by late pit strategy that cost win Joe Gibbs Racing's Kyle Busch says he was baffled by his pace after a "frustrating" strategy call that cost him a potential NASCAR Cup series win at Pocono
- NASCAR Cup: Martin Truex Jr holds on for victory at Pocono Reigning NASCAR Cup series champion Martin Truex Jr held on through a spate of late cautions to take his second victory of the season at Pocono
- NASCAR should adopt hybrid power to improve Cup racing – Keselowski Penske's Brad Keselowski says that the NASCAR Cup series should incorporate hybrid power by adopting a Formula 1-style KERS system to improve racing and attract new manufacturers