Bristol Motor Speedway is the place to be for Nascar Racing.
There are several races a year here. The Sharpie 500 is one of the largest.
With the high banked curves, Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most difficult tracks around.
You can use the link above for race schedules.
This page is more for people who want to list race related ads – housing, parking, and more.
Thunder Valley is the place to be for all sorts of drag racing. Anything from NHRA to local events.
If you want to hear the sound of thunder when there is not a cloud in the sky you will not be disappointed.
To see the schedule of events just click the above link.
- Harvick set to pass major Earnhardt NASCAR Cup Series milestone Team owner Richard Childress will drive the pace car at Talladega on Sunday, as Kevin Harvick is set to surpass Dale Earnhardt's number of starts in the NASCAR Cup Series
- How one win in 76 races could spur a NASCAR title Kyle Larson is the latest example of how one win in NASCAR's playoff system can completely change the championship fortunes of a driver.
- NASCAR Gen-7 Cup Series car begins track testing at Richmond NASCAR's next generation Cup Series car, dubbed Gen-7, will complete on-track testing on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Hamlin blasts 24-lap-down NASCAR Cup rival Logano for Dover blocking Denny Hamlin blasted rival Joey Logano after he felt he was held up unnecessarily by the lapped Penske driver during the NASCAR Cup race at Dover
- Dover NASCAR: Kyle Larson ends two-year winless streak Chip Ganassi Racing's Kyle Larson ended a 75-race streak dating back to 2017 without a NASCAR Cup race victory by winning at Dover
- Alex Bowman hasn't enjoyed attention over Bubba Wallace NASCAR spat Hendrick Motorsports NASCAR Cup driver Alex Bowman says he is trying to quietly move on from the Charlotte spat in which rival Darrell 'Bubba' Wallace Jr threw liquid on him
- Johnson keen to delay NASCAR retirement call, sponsor commits to 2023 Jimmie Johnson underlined he wants to delay any decision about his long-term NASCAR future as long as possible, as Hendrick Motorsports announced a sponsor deal covering his car through 2023
- NASCAR officials will speak to Wallace after Bowman Charlotte spat NASCAR officials will speak to Darrell 'Bubba' Wallace Jr over his confrontation with Alex Bowman where Wallace threw water over his rival after the Charlotte Roval Cup race
- Wallace explains throwing water in Bowman's face after Roval clash Darrell 'Bubba' Wallace Jr has hit out at NASCAR Cup Series rival Alex Bowman after throwing water over the Hendrick Motorsports driver following clashes in the Charlotte Roval race
- Elliott rebounds from crash to win NASCAR Cup Series Roval thriller Chase Elliott crashed and then won an action-packed NASCAR Cup race at the Charlotte Roval as playoff positions for the round of 12 were decided