Bristol Motor Speedway is the place to be for Nascar Racing.
There are several races a year here. The Sharpie 500 is one of the largest.
With the high banked curves, Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most difficult tracks around.
You can use the link above for race schedules.
This page is more for people who want to list race related ads – housing, parking, and more.
Thunder Valley is the place to be for all sorts of drag racing. Anything from NHRA to local events.
If you want to hear the sound of thunder when there is not a cloud in the sky you will not be disappointed.
To see the schedule of events just click the above link.
- NASCAR Trucks frontrunner faces suspension over deliberate clash NASCAR Truck Series title contender Johnny Sauter faces a possible suspension after crashing into Austin Hill at Iowa, with Hill saying he wouldn't "put up with it" after the race
- Penske's Logano survives overtime shootout for NASCAR Michigan win Team Penske's Joey Logano survived a two-lap shootout to score a dominant win at Michigan and take the NASCAR Cup Series points' lead with his second win of the season
- Michigan NASCAR Cup race postponed to Monday by rain The NASCAR Cup Series race at Michigan has been postponed until Monday following persistent light rain that left cars unable to complete more than a handful of formation laps
- Will Greg Biffle's NASCAR comeback continue after Truck win? Greg Biffle took victory in his first NASCAR start since the end of the 2016 Cup season by triumphing in Friday night's Truck Series race at Texas Motor Speedway
- Ford is certain hybrid technology will be introduced to NASCAR soon The introduction of hybrid power to NASCAR is "a matter of when, not if" according to Ford Performance's motorsport boss Mark Rushbrook
- NASCAR Pocono: Stage-winner Larson must be "smarter" in key moments Kyle Larson says he must be "smarter" when he has a car capable of strong NASCAR Cup Series results, after winning two stages but falling to 26th at Pocono
- NASCAR Pocono: Joe Gibbs's Kyle Busch takes a fourth win of 2019 Kyle Busch dominated the second half of the NASCAR Cup Series race at Pocono to score his fourth victory of the 2019 season
- NASCAR could adopt one Gen-7 part early after All-Star race trial NASCAR could adopt one of the Gen-7 components planned for the next generation of Cup Series cars by as early as 2020
- NASCAR believes it now has less "negativity" over Cup aero package The NASCAR Cup Series believes it is receiving less "negativity" over its new-for-2019 aero package now it has been raced on almost every type of circuit
- Larson 'hated' causing NASCAR Cup championship Charlotte 600 crash NASCAR All-Star race winner Kyle Larson admitted he was completely at fault for the biggest crash of the 600-mile Cup championship round at Charlotte