Bristol Motor Speedway is the place to be for Nascar Racing.
There are several races a year here. The Sharpie 500 is one of the largest.
With the high banked curves, Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most difficult tracks around.
You can use the link above for race schedules.
This page is more for people who want to list race related ads – housing, parking, and more.
Thunder Valley is the place to be for all sorts of drag racing. Anything from NHRA to local events.
If you want to hear the sound of thunder when there is not a cloud in the sky you will not be disappointed.
To see the schedule of events just click the above link.
- Post-Talladega penalty dents Larson's 2018 NASCAR Cup playoff hopes Kyle Larson and his Chip Ganassi Racing NASCAR Cup team have been hit with a post-race penalty after last weekend's Talladega race that has damaged his playoff hopes
- Kyle Larson's speed at Talladega NASCAR Cup race 'embarrassing' Kyle Larson says his pace in the NASCAR Cup series weekend at Talladega was "embarrassing at times", calling on Chip Ganassi Racing to invest more in its restrictor-plate package
- Kurt Busch clams NASCAR officials after 'two missed calls' in overtime Stewart-Haas Racing's Kurt Busch has expressed his frustration at the NASCAR officials for "two missed calls" in overtime during the Cup series playoff race at Talladega
- NASCAR Talledega: Aric Almirola secures overtime victory Aric Almirola secured his place in the next round of the NASCAR Cup series playoffs with victory in overtime at Talladega, as his Stewart-Haas Racing team dominated the event.
- Johnson: Need for new spark prompted NASCAR crew chief Knaus split Seven-time NASCAR Cup champion Jimmie Johnson says his shock split with crew chief Chad Knaus happened because poor recent performances meant the Hendrick team had to try "something different …
- Jimmie Johnson splits with Hendrick NASCAR crew chief Chad Knaus Seven-time NASCAR Cup champion Jimmie Johnson will part with his crew chief Chad Knaus at the end of the 2018 season
- Leavine Family NASCAR team announces Kasey Kahne's 2019 replacement Leavine Family Racing has announced Matt DiBenedetto as Kasey Kahne's full-time NASCAR Cup Series replacement for the 2019 season
- Kasey Kahne forced to miss rest of his final NASCAR Cup season Kasey Kahne will sit out the remainder of his final full-time season in the NASCAR Cup series due to his ongoing heat exhaustion problems
- Bowyer feels 'sick' after ruining Almriola NASCAR win shot at Dover Clint Bowyer says he feels "sick" for ruining his Stewart-Haas Racing team-mate Aric Almriola's chances of victory in the NASCAR Cup series race at Dover
- NASCAR outlaws key driver-adjustable track bar for 2019 Cup season NASCAR will ban a key driver aid for the 2019 Cup series season by removing the driver-adjustable track bar that allows competitors to alter chassis set-up on track