Bristol Motor Speedway is the place to be for Nascar Racing.
There are several races a year here. The Sharpie 500 is one of the largest.
With the high banked curves, Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most difficult tracks around.
You can use the link above for race schedules.
This page is more for people who want to list race related ads – housing, parking, and more.
Thunder Valley is the place to be for all sorts of drag racing. Anything from NHRA to local events.
If you want to hear the sound of thunder when there is not a cloud in the sky you will not be disappointed.
To see the schedule of events just click the above link.
- Kahne felt he couldn't accept 2019 drive offers Retiring NASCAR Cup driver Kasey Kahne says he turned down offers to continue in 2019 – including one from top team Stewart-Haas – because of his declining form and commitment
- NASCAR Cup champion Truex 'too nice' in Bristol mayhem with Busch Reigning NASCAR Cup champion Martin Truex Jr believes he was "too nice" in Saturday night's Bristol race, where he was taken out by Kyle Busch in the closing stages
- Bristol NASCAR: Kurt Busch ends win drought in dramatic race Stewart-Haas Racing driver Kurt Busch secured his first win since the 2017 season-opener by snatching victory in during a dramatic NASCAR Cup Series race at Bristol
- NASCAR Cup champion Truex uncertain about his Furniture Row future NASCAR Cup Series champion Martin Truex Jr is uncertain about his future at Furniture Row Racing given the team's sponsorship difficulty
- Retiring Kasey Kahne turned down Stewart-Haas NASCAR team approach Retiring NASCAR Cup driver Kasey Kahne turned down an approach from leading team Stewart-Haas Racing for 2019
- Kasey Kahne to retire from full-time NASCAR after 2018 Kasey Kahne will retire from full-time NASCAR competition at the end of the year, having turned down an option to continue with Cup series outfit Leavine Family Racing in 2019
- NASCAR Cup race-winner and Xfinity star Sadler to retire after 2018 Elliott Sadler, a three-time race-winner in the NASCAR Cup series and regular Xfinity title contender, will retire from full-time competition at the end of 2018
- Xfinity squad GMS could buy struggling BK Racing's NASCAR Cup entry The beleaguered BK Racing NASCAR Cup series team could have its charter bought by Xfinity team GMS Racing, handing it a graduation into the top tier
- Harvick's Michigan-win NASCAR Cup car used in windtunnel tests Kevin Harvick's Michigan race-winning Stewart-Haas Racing Ford is one of six NASCAR Cup series cars being used by the series to help inform its 2019 specification tests
- NASCAR Michigan: Dominant Harvick claims seventh Cup win of 2018 Kevin Harvick claimed his seventh NASCAR Cup series victory of the season with a dominant performance at Michigan